Blockchain refers to a distributed ledger technology wherein the database is shared across the network, in a secure and transparent manner. The blockchain network uses end-to-end encryption technology which is decentralized and not controlled by any single party.
Improves efficiency .
Increase the efficiency of your business by adopting tamper-evident digital documents and reduce paperwork.
More security .
Any user can update information on the Blockchain network which is secured through cryptography.
Reduces costs .
By using Blockchain, lower overhead expenditures by significantly reducing transaction costs.
Every transaction that happens in the Blockchain network will be visible to all the network participants.
Where do we use blockchain?
We incorporate Blockchain technology in our products, in order to ensure security of your data and also helping you to keep an eye on what’s happening where. (Can be edited)
Blockchain use case for UC-School
UC-School is an all-inclusive school management software which helps educational institutions to run in an automated and efficient way. Blockchain technology is used in UC-School in many ways, some of which include
- Tamper-evident documents for preventing forgery of certificates.
- Establishes digital identity system for each one of your students.
- Data can be easily authenticated, without the need of having to go through attestation or verification.
- Registered users can control their personal data to share access and appropriate information.
Blockchain use case for UC-Track
UC-Track helps fleet management companies in monitoring and controlling the activities of their fleet of vehicles, by using smart OBD devices and our associated software suite. UC-Track uses Blockchain in certain forms like
- Allow only the authorised members of the company to access the chain of information.
- Blockchain based in-car connector to track the distance travelled by the vehicles.
- Prevent illegal odometer manipulations by making a digital twin of your fleet of vehicles.
- Ensure an efficient and transparent system in addition to a high level of security.
Blockchain application development services
We provide Blockchain application development services, by using Hyperledger fabric network as the back-end technology along with an application, which serves as the front end for the purpose of communication with the Blockchain network.
- Hyperledger Fabric develops applications with a modular architecture.
- Ensures more flexibility on how you would like to use the application.
- Keep your transactions highly confidential and ensure scalability.
Smart Contract development
We offer smart contract development by using ethereum, an open source public distributed Blockchain network. With the help of ethereum backed smart contracts, we can build decentralized applications for your organization. Industries like healthcare, banking, real estate and insurance can benefit a lot by using smart contracts.
- Increase efficiency levels in contract execution by reducing the possibility of miscommunication.
- Total transparency of the terms and conditions of the contract to all the relevant parties.
- Increased security of the contract with the highest level of data encryption.
Benefits of Blockchain for your business
Blockchain offers immense benefits to your business by helping you make better business models, being more accountable and working in a paper-free environment.
Better business models
Leverage many of the key capabilities of blockchain like end-to-end encryption, asset management, cost savings and transparency into your business models.
By using blockchain, you can make sure that your customers know where and how the products have been procured, distributed and ultimately sold, which promotes accountability.
Blockchain helps you maintain important documents in a digital tamper-evident format, thereby promoting eco-friendliness and reducing chances of loss or forgery of these documents.